Basic Tea Brewing
Often times tea may taste bitter because it has been brewed too long or at to high of temperature.
Try these brewing techniques out to get the most out of your tea!
(Use Filtered Water for optimum taste)
- Black Tea: 2–4minutes, 200° (boiling water)
- Green Tea: 3 minutes, 175° (under boiling)
- White Tea: 2–3minutes, 195°
- Oolong Tea: 4 minutes, 200°
- Herbal Infusions: 4–5 minutes 175° (under boiling)
- Matcha: Stir in 195° water (under boiling) & whisk for about 30 seconds
Happy Tea Drinking! If you have questions, leave a comment and we'll get back to you!